Mystery - Series
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

'Heroes' Aftergasm: "Cold Snap" - Love it or Hate it? (Spoiler)

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Chazy
Hell's Admin
Chazy

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 1164

'Heroes' Aftergasm: "Cold Snap" - Love it or Hate it? (Spoiler) Empty
BeitragThema: 'Heroes' Aftergasm: "Cold Snap" - Love it or Hate it? (Spoiler)   'Heroes' Aftergasm: "Cold Snap" - Love it or Hate it? (Spoiler) Icon_minitimeMi März 25, 2009 1:27 am

24. März 2009

The biz was abuzz last night about the return of Heroes with writer Bryan Fuller, Pushing Daisies creator, scripting “Cold Snap.” And the episode definitely had that signature Fuller wit—I'd venture to say the best writing we've seen since Season One.

So what came in with the cold front? The identity of Rebel was finally revealed, a speedy damsel was saved by the man who loves her, two clueless grown men dealt with diapers and danger, and a frosty politician finally used her powers to put evil on ice—and save a brave, brainy young man that I missed so much!

Here's what warmed my heart, and gave me the chills, during “Cold Snap.” Where do you stand?

Micah as Rebel: Loved it. Just yesterday I was writing the 10 Most Useless Heroes Deaths, and lamenting that the loss of Niki meant no more Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey) in my life—and then, like a wish come true, he's back! And puberty isn't the only change we see in our taller, deeper-voiced young tech whiz. Sounds like Micah's been spending some quality time in the underground, and this little “Rebel, rebel” is articulate, intelligent, and an all-around badass, able to stick it to the man and scold his two-timing aunt without breaking a sweat. Is it just me, or is this teenager smarter than most of our adult heroes (combined)? Can't wait to see how/when our Rebel next teams up with the fugitives to fight against the initiative!

Daphne's Farewell: Loved it. If you didn't tear up just a little, your heart just might be made of ice. Brea Grant was her ol' spunky, adorable self as Daphne, and even though her comatose state was tragic, it provided Parkman with ample opportunity to show just how potent—and romantic—his powers can be. Was anyone else automatically suspicious when we saw him fly? For a sec I thought it might be a shape-shifter out to get Daphne… but Fuller threw us a curveball with something even more chilling (and beautiful): a fantasy farewell for the mind-reader and speed-racer.

Tracy's Last Stand: Loved it. Tracy's always been shrouded in her own moral shades of gray. She finally stood up for someone other than herself, and it was poetic and poignant when she used her power to hold off the feds and give her nephew a shot to keep his rebellion alive. And, chalk it up to my days watching X-Men's Storm as a kid, but I just love a superpower of massive meteorological proportions! Now all we need to see is how Fuller and his gang will bring back Larter as Barbara, the third and final triplet.

Toddler Touch and Go: Half Loved/Half Hated it. Call me cynical, but I found some of the Hiro-Ando antics tonight a little too corny, especially a certain line: “Heroes change the world, not diapers.” But even so, there were moments of genuine sentiment for our Japanese duo, and most important of all—Hiro's got his swagger (er, power) back! One out of two is better than none, anyway. And Ando has really become a key player with his red blast. Let's hope they can balance the fun with the fearlessness in upcoming episodes.

Quelle: Buddy TV
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.acklesmania.de

'Heroes' Aftergasm: "Cold Snap" - Love it or Hate it? (Spoiler)
Seite 1 von 1