Mystery - Series
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Katerina Graham

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Chazy
Hell's Admin
Chazy

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 1164

Katerina Graham Empty
BeitragThema: Katerina Graham   Katerina Graham Icon_minitimeMo Apr 20, 2009 11:59 am

Biographie!!

Katerina Graham Pdl47efp

Katerina Graham (born 1989/1990) is an American actress, singer, record producer, dancer, and model. She is also the voice behind will.i.am's solo debut single "I Got It from My Mama" as well as one of the spokesmodels (The Fantanas) for the Coca-Cola drink Fanta.

Born in Geneva, Switzerland to Natasha and Joseph Graham, Katerina is the daughter of a Liberian father and Russian Jewish mother.[1] Katerina speaks four languages, and was exposed to different cultures and societies from an early age. She believes this is what has greatly influenced her artistically and personally and fosters her intense motivation to be a success. Joseph, Katerina's father, was a music executive, and also the Godfather to two of Quincey Jones' children. Her grandfather was a UN Ambassador from Liberia to Switzerland. Katerina was born in Geneva while her father was doing journalism for the UN. Katerina was raised in Los Angeles, California.

Graham stepped into the entertainment industry at the ripe age of six. From then until she was 14, she could be found in commercials such as Barbie, K-Mart, Pop Tart, and Edison, and television shows such as "Joan of Arcadia","Like Family", "Grounded For Life", and "Lizzie McGuire". Her first big break came when she replaced a young Christina Milian as the host of the Disney channels popular series "Movie Surfers". At the age of 15 she was chosen by renowned choreographer Fatima to perform at the BET Awards as a background dancer for lil' Bow Wow. That experience led to other stints as a background dancer for Missy Elliott, Pharrell, Jamie Foxx, and choreographers Hi Hat and Michael Rooney.

In addition to being a professional actress and dancer, Katerina also began to pursue a career as a musical artist. One of the first songs she wrote and sung ("Derailed") was featured in a Jean-Claude Van Damn movie. Completing that song inspired her to purchase her own studio equipment and add producer to her list of talents. Although she had no formal production training, she soon mastered the techniques and developed her unique style.

"When I first got my equipment I had no one to guide me…I taught myself. I realized there was no other teenage, female producer in the world, so I was forced to look within myself for motivation." she recalls.

A year later she met superstar producer Damon Elliott (Pink, Mya, Destiny's Child) who turned out to be an influential mentor. While the two worked on perfecting Katerina's skills as a musician and producer, she continued to work as an actress, starring on television shows "CSI: Las Vegas", "The OC", "Malcolm In The Middle", "Joan of Arcadia", "Strong Medicine", and "Hannah Montana". She even forayed into music videos, appearing in Akon's "Mr. Lonely", 112's "What If", John Legend's "Used To Love You", B2K's "Why I Love You", Musiq Soulchild's "Buddy" and many others.

At 17, Katerina was selected by the Coca-Cola Company as part of an international campaign to market their soft drink Fanta. While promoting the campaign as a member of the "Fantanas" (as Capri/Strawberry), Katerina simultaneously completed her degree in recording engineering.

"My background is one that is so varied, I've never been one to check for what the next person is doing," she says. "My circumstances and my mind have set me apart and I will never blend in." It is this confidence and tenacity that continues to propel Katerina to the next level.

A true triple threat, she continues to effortlessly float between the disciplines of acting, music and dance: she recently finished a world tour with The Black Eyed Peas; her melodic voice is featured on two songs on Will. I. Am 's latest solo release "Songs About Girls" ("I Got It From My Mama" and "The Donque Song" feat. Snoop Dogg) and she recently wrapped the film "17 Again" which stars Zac Efron and Matthew Perry. Her next projects are the Hallmark Christmas film "Our First Christmas", the modern day Breakfast Club remake "Bleachers", and is starring as Kel Mitchell's love interest 'Chaka Lovebell' in the film "Chicago Pulaski Jones". The movie, which will be the directorial debut for comedian Cedric the Entertainer. She is currently filming the movie "Boogie Town" starring alongside Marques Houston, Brenda Song, and Vanessa Simmons. Graham has also been cast in the new CW pilot "Vampire Diaries".

Quelle: Wikipedia

(Übersetzung folgt in kürze)
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.acklesmania.de
Chazy
Hell's Admin
Chazy

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 1164

Katerina Graham Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Katerina Graham   Katerina Graham Icon_minitimeMo Apr 20, 2009 12:03 pm

Hier sind die neuesten Bilder von Katerina. Da sie bei 17 again mit zum Cast gehört, war sie natürlich auch bei der Premiere dabei!!

Katerina Graham 6g4ipqvb Katerina Graham Tx9rrz4q Katerina Graham J7fxbu44 Katerina Graham Osvleaju Katerina Graham Nsfisatb

Credit goes to © Wireimage.

Info von Vampire Diaries Online
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.acklesmania.de

Katerina Graham
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Mystery - Series :: Vampire Diaries :: Die Stars :: Weitere Schauspieler-
Gehe zu: