Mystery - Series
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Daily Newsflash!!!

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Chazy
Hell's Admin
Chazy

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 1164

Daily Newsflash!!! Empty
BeitragThema: Daily Newsflash!!!   Daily Newsflash!!! Icon_minitimeDi März 31, 2009 7:12 pm

"Heroes" weiter im Sinkflug - US-Quoten vom 23. März 2009

Autor: Robert Lissack - Datum: Dienstag, 24 März 2009

Für die Genreserien beginnt die Woche gar nicht gut. „Castle“ verliert über 14% Zuschauer, auch „Heroes“ folgt weiter seinem Abwärtskurs. Bemerkenswert ist auch der Zuschauerverlust von „24“, US-Quotenwenngleich es immer noch zu guten 10,3 Millionen Zuschauer reichte.
Für NBC ist es in großem Maße beängstigend, dass nun auch das Rating in der Zielgruppe der 18-49 jährigen Zuschauer die 7 Prozent Marktanteil nicht mehr übersteigt.

Sollte sich NBC dazu entscheiden, seine beiden „Law & Order“ Serien einzustellen, hat man den großen Konkurrenznetworks ABC, CBS und Fox nichts mehr entgegen zu setzen und muss sich an den Quoten gemessen mit den Kabelsendern wie „USA“, „CW“ oder „Showtime“ auseinandersetzen. Auf einer solchen schmalen Zuschauerbasis kann jedoch kein Weltkonzern wie „NBC Universal“ existieren. Vereinzelt erfolgreiche Talkshows und Nachrichtensendungen mit guten Quoten helfen hier leider wenig.

Dem Zuschauer erwarten spannende Zeiten, mit welchen neuen Konzepten und Serien sich NBC seinen nahenden Untergang entgegenstemmen wird. Viel Zeit bleibt hier nicht mehr.

Quelle: FictionBox.de
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.acklesmania.de
Chazy
Hell's Admin
Chazy

Daily Newsflash!!! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Daily Newsflash!!!   Daily Newsflash!!! Icon_minitimeMi Apr 08, 2009 10:49 am

'Heroes' Aftergasm: Will Hiro and Ando Ever Get in on the Good Stuff?

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Masi Oka, James Kyson Lee, HeroesCheck it out, Heroes haters: this show is good again. Bryan Fuller must have his own special power (could it be a super human ability to write logical story lines and spot-on dialogue?), because we’ve seen a marked shift in the tone and direction of the show. A good shift. With drama, and twists, and mystery, with the relationships and human element always at the forefront. This is the good stuff; Heroes’ bread and butter from Season One. Even Hayden Panettiere, despite her best bad-acting and ugly-wig efforts, hasn’t spoiled much of the fun.

Can Bryan Fuller carry Heroes on his back all the way to a larger-than-life finale, with blood and guts and an epic death that we’ve been promised? I now believe he can. As long as Coyote Sands doesn’t turn too mystical-sci-fi-voodoo-virus-genocide on us, and Sylar keeps doing his psycho shape shifter thing, what could go wrong?

I just wanted to establish some uncharacteristic optimism before I get into one of my typical Heroes rants. But here we go.

What’s the deal with Hiro and Ando, you guys?

Last night during my recap, we took a poll asking Heroes watchers what they thought of Hiro and Ando’s storyline. While 42% of you said “Loved it. Great comic relief,” a big fat 59% said the storyline was either “Amusing but useless” or downright “Annoying” (27% and 31%, respectively). Sadly, I must come down on the side of my more negative readers. Hiro and Ando are more irritating than they are entertaining lately. The tables have turned: the two most enjoyable characters on a rather awful show have now become the two most awful characters on a rather enjoyable show.

A few weeks ago, Hiro and Ando were stopping a wedding in India that had less to do with anything than anything does. Now they’re playing Two Men and a Baby, thanks to an assignment from Rebel (whom we now know is Micah). While I already devoted a far-too-lengthy rant to the whole India diversion (which basically boiled down to the longest ego trip ever to receive a fax), this Baby business is a little more complicated.

Sure, their mission was a noble one: to save baby Matt Parkman from Danko’s agents, and unite him with his father for the first time, giving adult Matt Parkman a new lease on life. In the process, Hiro (accidentally, of course) saved Parkman’s life by walking in and freezing time at the exact millisecond before Danko’s bullet entered Parkman’s chest. And along the way, they did what they’ve always done: they bickered, they made up, Hiro made mistakes, Ando caught on to obvious truths eventually, they talked about comic book heroism and honor, and they inexplicably fumbled their way straight into the end zone using Hiro’s time-freezing and Ando’s funny-face-making abilities.

The thing is… seeing Hiro and Ando doing what they’ve always done is getting old. When are they going to get in on the good stuff?

They are comic relief, to be sure, but they could be so much more. At first, Hiro’s ideals of courage and virtue were admirable; now, in the perpetually compromised and FUBAR world of Heroes, they just feel foolish. Hiro is now renowned for his ability to stack bad decisions on top of worse ones into a tower of goofball idiocy that somehow reaches a magical happy conclusion. You’d think that after so many years of babysitting Hiro, Ando would now be better equipped to deal with baby Matt—or to fix Hiro’s mistakes, or to avoid them altogether. But he’s not.

Don’t get me wrong—this comes out of love for Hiro and Ando. Their bromance is adorable, their powers are awesome, and they often give me the lolz. This just makes their recent bit-player-ness even more insulting. Keeping our Japanese buddies separated from the rest of the action does them a disservice. When given the opportunity—like his goodbye scene with his mother, Ishi—Hiro can make a moment downright poignant. He has the ability (power-wise, and character-wise) to really make a difference.

It is entirely possible for Hiro and Ando to provide comic relief without literally having funny-face contests, without being such clowns that the producers play circus music every time they’re on screen (seriously, have you noticed it, too?), and without losing all maturity and discretion in translation.

We’re in for a crazy ride to the end of the “Fugitives” arc. So, Bryan Fuller, can't Hiro and Ando come, too?

What do you think? Are Hiro and Ando annoying? Give me your best reason for/against their role on the show, and what you'd like to see next from our Japanese duo! The best responses will be published later this week on BuddyTV!

Quelle: Buddy TV
Nach oben Nach unten
Chazy
Hell's Admin
Chazy

Daily Newsflash!!! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Daily Newsflash!!!   Daily Newsflash!!! Icon_minitimeDo Apr 09, 2009 10:32 am

'Heroes' - Turn And Face The Strange

It's just like two men and a baby with super powers ...

By DAN COMPORA
Apr-07-2009
Source: Airlock Alpha

When I was a child, my mother would but grotesque vegetables on my plate, like beets or spinach, and tell me to, "Eat it - it's good." Needless to say, it wasn't good. I learned a very powerful lesson: just because someone puts something in front of you and tells you its good does not make it true.

Which brings me to this week's episode of "Heroes;" how long can these writers serve up trash like this and expect people to keep watching?

Voller Artikel bei Airlockalpha.com.
Nach oben Nach unten
Chazy
Hell's Admin
Chazy

Daily Newsflash!!! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Daily Newsflash!!!   Daily Newsflash!!! Icon_minitimeFr Apr 10, 2009 12:25 pm

Heroes: Sylar Versus HRG

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

heroes“Turn and Face the Strange” certainly laid the groundwork for what could be a very interesting third season ender for Heroes. Thanks to Angela Petrelli (Cristine Rose), we were left with a major mystery about the Coyote Sands project, which will unravel in the coming episodes as the show flashes back to her past and the events that happened there. Although I’m looking forward to digging up some answers for this new mystery, I’m more excited to follow Sylar (Zachary Quinto) and HRG (Jack Coleman) as they become mortal (if you can call Sylar that) enemies.

Since the beginning of Heroes, Sylar has served as the primary villain of the show, with HRG on his tail trying to capture him, initially as part of his job as a Company agent. Over the years, however, the war between Sylar and HRG has become more and more personal.

I always thought that Sylar, who is now more power hungry than ever before, especially after meeting his biological father who gave him an earful about how life is meaningless unless you look for greater challenges, will be targeting Danko as his toy and that his partnership with Danko is just all part of his game. But Sylar proved to be a much greater hunter than Danko, and now that he’s a shape shifter who can become Danko, it’s pretty clear that Sylar has his sights on HRG as his "new challenge." After all, Sylar is presently the most powerful character (Peter hasn’t exactly been fully functional lately despite his multiple acquired abilities), while HRG is seemingly the most experienced and powerful character without abilities.

It’s an interesting battle but, from the looks of it, the ball is in Sylar’s court. He has fooled HRG effectively on many occasions by using his shape-shifting power, which is really adding a nice twist to Heroes right now, stripped away his marriage and tricked him into believing that he murdered an agent. And now HRG has become a fugitive himself as he goes running to Camp Coyote Sands to join the rest of the Petrelli family. Then again, HRG is a smart man who’s not likely to show remorse once he figures things out. Which he will.

Who will win this epic clash of enemies? Who are you rooting for?

Quelle: Buddy TV
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Daily Newsflash!!! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Daily Newsflash!!!   Daily Newsflash!!! Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Daily Newsflash!!!
Seite 1 von 1