Mystery - Series
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Jim Beaver

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Chazy
Hell's Admin
Chazy

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 1164

Jim Beaver Empty
BeitragThema: Jim Beaver   Jim Beaver Icon_minitimeDo März 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Jim Beaver 2yzcalte

Jim wurde am 12 August 1950 in Laramie, Wyoming, USA geboren. Sein voller Gerburtsname ist James Norman Beaver Jr.

Aufgewachsen ist er in Irving, Texas. Jim war von 1968-1971 bei der U.S. Corps Mariene und von 1970 -1971 in Vietnam.

Jim hat zwei mal geheiratet. Am 10.8.1973 wurde er mit Deborah S. Young getraut, doch die Scheidung erfolgt schon drei Jahre später am 1.10.1976. Im Jahre 1989 hat er dann am 7.Mai seine große Liebe Cecily Adams geheiratet. Leider ist im Jahre 2004 verstorben.

Mit Cecily hat er eine gemeinsame Tochter namens Madeline Rose Beaver die am 1. August 2001 geboren wurde.

© Mystery-Series.com
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.acklesmania.de
Chazy
Hell's Admin
Chazy

Jim Beaver Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Jim Beaver   Jim Beaver Icon_minitimeMi Apr 08, 2009 11:16 am

Auch Jim Beaver wird in Harper's Island dabei sein. Er übernimmt die Rolle des Sherrifs.

Hier noch mal die Storyline dazu:

HARPER'S ISLAND is about a group of family and friends who travel to a secluded island off the coast of Seattle for a destination wedding. This island is famous for a streak of unsolved murders from seven years ago. Although they've come to laugh and to love, what they don't know is they've also come... to die. As the wedding festivities begin, friendships are tested and secrets exposed as a murderer claims victims, one by one, transforming the wedding week of fun and celebration into a terrifying struggle for survival.

In every episode, someone is killed and every person is a suspect, from the wedding party to the island locals. By the end of the 13 episodes, all questions will be answered, the killer will be revealed and only a few will survive.

Und hier ist die neue Promo!!!

Nach oben Nach unten
Chazy
Hell's Admin
Chazy

Jim Beaver Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Jim Beaver   Jim Beaver Icon_minitimeFr Apr 24, 2009 1:58 am

Supernatural’s Jim Beaver Meets Fans at Book Signing

22. April 2009

You know him at Bobby on Supernatural, but this week actor Jim Beaver traded in his trucker cap and took his place at the podium at the local Barnes & Noble. Jim was in Huntington Beach, California to sign copies of his new book Life’s That Way.

Hier ist ein Video von dem Event!!!!

Special Thanks to SF-Universe.com.
Nach oben Nach unten
Chazy
Hell's Admin
Chazy

Jim Beaver Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Jim Beaver   Jim Beaver Icon_minitimeFr Apr 24, 2009 2:00 am

Supernatural, Harper's Island Star Talks of Life and Death

* Apr 23, 2009 08:31 AM ET
* by Matt Mitovich

Life is twice as nice for fans of Jim Beaver starting this Thursday, when at 9 pm/ET they can find him playing Bobby in fresh episodes of the CW's Supernatural, then at 10 watch him play sheriff on CBS' Harper's Island.

That, however, is far from all Beaver has going on. He has also just released Life's That Way, a novel chronicling his wife's battle with cancer — an ordeal which happened to coincide with their daughter's autism diagnosis. Beaver found time to talk to TVGuide.com about his labors of the small-screen and of the heart.

TVGuide.com: What drew you to Harper's Island? It does have a pretty nifty concept, being a closed-end series.
Jim Beaver: That was certainly an interesting draw. Of course I'm always up for a job, but I was a little reluctant to take this one on. Because of my family situation, I wasn't really excited about moving to Vancouver on a semi-permanent basis. But then they told me it's 13 [episodes] and out, that at the end everybody is either dead or guilty. That made me feel like I could do it.

TVGuide.com: When Harper's killed off Harry Hamlin in the first hour, it seemed to say, "All bets are off."
Beaver: That's why they did it, to let you know that any presumptions might be shattered.

TVGuide.com: What might we learn about the sheriff in coming episodes?
Beaver: Well, thus far nobody has discovered a body yet. But once they realize they're being picked off one by one, that's when the sheriff's work starts, and he becomes much more involved. He also has his daughter Abby, who doesn't see eye to eye with him, and that gets fleshed out in the upcoming episodes. You'll also find out that sheriff Mills has secrets of his own.

TVGuide.com: Turning to Supernatural, I understand an intervention of sorts is coming for Sam....
Beaver: Bobby and Dean will get together to plot out a way to save Sam from himself. Now that he's got this demon blood addiction, that's very troubling to them. But then again, Dean and Bobby don't completely agree on how to handle it, and things get heated between them as well.

TVGuide.com: What's Bobby's take on the brothers' growing rift?
Beaver: I think he shares Dean's concerns about Sam, but Bobby's always had a pretty good insight into Dean as well, about how much guilt Dean carries for not living up to what he thinks his father would have done. You're going to see Bobby try to help Dean with that, even in the midst of trying to resolve things with Sam.

TVGuide.com: Has this proven to be some of the more interesting work you've done on the show?
Beaver: Yeah! They keep giving me great fun stuff to do, and there are some luscious scenes coming up - really strong stuff between me and Jensen [Ackles] in particular. The fans are going to get satisfaction, pretty strongly, from these last few episodes.

TVGuide.com: But to balance out that good, there is buzz that Bobby might meet his maker by season's end. Do you have any words of reassurance for your fans?Beaver: Hmmm... Words of reassurance... Boy, I wish I had some!

TVGuide.com: Maybe, "If Bobby goes down, it won't be without a fight"?
Beaver: Well, nobody takes Bobby down easy!

TVGuide.com: What three words would you use to describe the season finale?
Beaver: Intense ... astonishing ... and intense again. People are going to have some of their expectations toppled.

TVGuide.com: I hear you're getting quite the turnout at your book signings.
Beaver: I figured, if you're going to have a book come out, do it while you're on a hit series. The support for this personal project of mine, particularly from Supernatural fans, has been extraordinary.

TVGuide.com: Life's That Way is a compilation of emails you sent friends and family as your wife battled cancer in 2003. Why release it now? Did you need some time to heal before revisiting it?
Beaver: For one thing, it was a while after that year-long period of emails before I came to terms with the idea that it ought to be a book. And because various TV shows have kept me fairly busy, it was hard finding time to do the work to edit it. I had to cut out about two-thirds of what was actually written.

TVGuide.com: And how is your daughter Maddie doing these days?
Beaver: Maddie is great. She's had a near-miraculous turnaround from where she was when the events of the book began. She's in second grade in a mainstream school, having a pretty good time. I think that any parent who's had a diagnosis for their child as I did would be overjoyed by how far she has come.

Additional reporting by Tina Charles, who recaps Supernatural for TVGuide.com.

Quelle: TV Guide.com
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Jim Beaver Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Jim Beaver   Jim Beaver Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Jim Beaver
Seite 1 von 1